Sunday, October 25, 2009

Friendship....

I just got a bombed dropped on me and what really makes me upset and hurts the most is how disrespected I feel. You should be able to trust those closest to you, and friendship goes both way, both should be supportive of the other and help out when the other needs it. But apparently that doesn't ring true with all friends. It just goes to show that you can't trust people no matter what. just because you've been friends for years, doesn't mean they're gonna through for you when you need them. What I'm most upset about is that fact that I've always come through from this person and supported them and helped when I could and when I need support and a little help, it was every man for themselves. Had the situation been reversed I would been a real friend and stuck my hand out to help them out or given up my umbrella right away to cover them from the rain.

Actions most definitely speak louder than words!!

Remember that and stay true to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment