Monday, November 9, 2009

Coming to terms

So I've been doing a lot of thinking and contemplating about my life and what I want and what I don't want. Basically trying to reevaluate my current situation, which isn't a bad one, it's just a stagnate one. I'm struggling with financials right now, and I don't want the rest of my life to be like that. I want to be secure and have the feeling of not depending on every paycheck. I've been very good about studying for my personal training certificate, I should be able to take the exam within the next few weeks!! But what I'm thinking is the best road for me to take right now...if I can extend my driving hours, is move back home, pay off my credit card, and just save money!!! I want to save a nice little nest so I can be able to really live on my own without having to worry about paying my bills on time. I also want to do a series of competitions next spring and I won't be able to do that paying rent and everything. I want a successful career, not just a moment. So by moving back home I can focus all my energy into fitness and work. Let's just hope that fait is on my side by allowing my driving hours to be extended.

No comments:

Post a Comment