Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sticks and Stones

I just want to take a moment and just express my appreciation towards my friend Julie Costa, not only does she rock it out on stage, but she trains at multiple locations and is constantly on the move, but will always stop and help some one. She has been such an inspiration to me throughout my journey in fitness. I am new to competitive fitness and in October I will be doing my first show, and I am SUPER excited about, because ever since I saw my friend meg compete last year, I just kept thinking to myself "I can do that" and I can and I will. And its will the extreme help of Julie, she has been there to answer my questions about diet, exercise, different shows, and anything I need to know the answer to. I just can't even begin to express how much of an impact she's had on me and it's people like her that keep me motivated and grounded enough to realize that I can accomplish my goals, but I'm gonna have to do the foot work and hard work does pay off.

So thank you Julie, you truly are a genuine person, and for that I am grateful!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you're very lucky to have someone like that by your side. Good luck with your show!

    ReplyDelete