Monday, August 31, 2009

Fall Back!

So September is finally here!!! I am soo excited, I love the fall weather and oh course fall fashion!! cute sweaters and boots and scarfs, I love it all!!! but something very NEW and exciting is the fitness competitions I will be doing in October. I have wanting to do this ever since I went and saw my friend megan compete last year in New York, I just remember seeing all the girls looking so glamorous ( even if it's just fake tan and rhinestones!!) and oozing all sorts of confidence!!! and I was sitting there just kept thinking to myself "I can do that!" and I can and I will!! I will be doing a fitness routine which is a mixture between dance, strength and acrobatics, depending on what you're good at you would do more dance instead of strength and vice versa. I can't even begin to describe how much I LOVE my routine!!!! it's soo awesome, Lil P did such a great job, and I can't wait for everything to come into place and to get up on stage and show my friends and family what I've training for!!! It's going to be a great end of the year I can just feel it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment